|“||Stop bullying the weakling!||”|
|Birthday||September 2 (Virgo)|
|Size||77 / 54 / 80|
|Position||Second Little Busters Member|
|Visual Novel||Little Busters!|
|Anime||Episode 01 - The Team Name is... Little Busters|
- Rin has long, dark brown hair, which has been tied in a ponytail. Behind her bangs she wears a small yellow bell, tied with a small white ribbon. Rin's eyes are brown with a red shade in the anime and clear red in the visual novel. She is wearing the same, usual uniform as the other girls.
- Rin is the main heroine in the story. She does not communicate well and is seen as inarticulate. Due to this, she is anti-social, and is usually seen alone. When playing baseball with the others, Rin is the pitcher of the group. She is one of the two initial survivors of the bus accident.
- Rin loves cats and at school takes care of several strays; it is not uncommon for several cats to crawl onto her.
- Rin's name means "bell", and she wears a bell in her hair.
- Her English voice actress, Brittney Karbowski, has also voiced characters in previous Key anime series, including Ryou Fujibayashi in Clannad, Ayu Tsukimiya in Kanon, and Yuri Nakamura in Angel Beats!
- She has given Masato several nicknames like, Trash, Retard, etc. She gained a title given by her brother Kyousuke herself: during the first baseball practice she gets the title "Godly Lack of Control", however in the visual novel if her first route is completed so her skill is better; she gets the title "An Ordinary No-Con" instead.
- "This guy's an idiot." (Episode 01)
- "Come on, come on. What now, Isoroku? Guts! Guts! Be the first in history to walk on two legs!" (Episode 02)
- "That wouldn’t be fair... I just need to clear the task, right?... We'll find out what they want to tell us." (Episode 02)
- "There must be something... I can do too!" (Episode 06)
Komari Kamikita • Haruka Saigusa • Yuiko Kurugaya • Kudryavka Noumi • Mio Nishizono • Kanata Futaki • Saya Tokido • Sasami Sasasegawa
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.